Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
Working on a major BI and Analytics transformation project, for a tier 1 telecommunications operator around the world, as a BI ETL Consultant you will be consolidating or migrating the existing Data Warehouse and provide a unique and reliable view of information.
As part of the challenge, you will be dealing with a large data complexity, making adjustments, updating warehouses aligned with the business requirements, ensuring it is done in due time and with high quality standards.
This is a unique opportunity to enroll in a journey to create one of the largest telco analytical instances with more than a thousand end users.
As part of your job, you will:
- Develop and maintain the full architecture of a Data Warehouse
- Design and build the ETL processes to integrate data sources
What are we looking for?
- Ability to deal with large volumes of data
- Know how in working on development using languages as SQL, PL/SQL, TSQL, etc;
- Know how in using ETL tools as: Unix, Talend, Oracle ODI, Informatica Power Center, DataStage, etc;
- Knowledge of Databases as: Oracle, Teradata, Microsoft SQL Server, etc.
- Know-how in Data Modeling (dimensional models and 3NF);
- Telco Business context.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies as Scrum.
Nice to have:
- Database skills – Sybase IQ and BigQuery
- Experience with integration tools and ETL jobs in Talend or Composer
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!