Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Functional Tester. You will be part of a growing team responsible for assuring that all software produced in the company is delivered with high quality. In this role, you can contribute to build testing process and influence the implementation of best practices.
In this team you will:
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Work with the development team and client to resolve any issues that arise in the testing process
What are we looking for?
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Minimum 2 year of experience
- Previous experience in Functional Testing
- Desire to work in an information systems environment and develop a career in Testing
Nice to have:
- Test certifications
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks
- Experience in automation
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
Where are we?
Lisbon, in Parque das Nações with a beautiful river view!
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!