Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Java Fullstack Developer to join our Online team. This team specializes in providing online, retail and mobile solutions as well as developing mobile applications
You should be comfortable with Java and Spring but also have a passion for Frontend Development since it will be a crucial part of your tasks.
As part of your mission you will:
- Participate in all phases of the development cycle (requirements, design and implementation, testing)
- Rotate through various roles from front to back-end to get good exposure to all parts of the project
- Update current software systems, making improvement suggestions
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code
- Assist in preparing and producing releases of software components
- Write training manuals
What are we looking for?
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or similar
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- 2+ years experience as a Java software developer;
- Experience with Hibernate
- Solid knowledge of Spring Framework
- Knowledge of web architectures and services (HTTP, SOAP, REST, JSON, etc.)
- Experience with continuous integration tools, like GIT, JIRA, Jenkins, Maven
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Ability to think creatively
- Strong attention to detail
- Efficient time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!