Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for an EAI Consultant with experience in Webmethods. This position represents an opportunity to undertake different responsibilities including development, functional and technical analysis in a multi-disciplinary environment.
As part of your job you will:
- Analyse, design, build and test Integration solutions based on business requirements
- Identify risks and impact on the project solution
- Support activities of entry into production
- Ensure the best practices in software design and development
- Coaching junior developers
What are we looking for?
- Between 1 to 4 years of development experience in the Integration area (with webmethods or other ESB tool)
- Analyze existing software to determine areas for continuous improvement
- Participation in functional and technical analysis initiatives
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!