Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our team. You will undertake the role of Project Manager, assuming responsibility of managing daily activities of the project team, work with the client to plan releases, allocate resources, mitigate risk and manage scope changes.
As part of your job you will:
- Team planning and control plan execution (ensure that the work is performed on time with the quality expected by the Customer)
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Resource allocation, budgeting and budget control of the project
- Capture and manage dependencies, Issues and Risks of the work performed by the team and performing effective communication with the team, client or other stakeholders
- Performing effective reporting of team progress and activities in the form of Status Report
- Ensure that the team follows our internal processes and CELFOCUS project best practices
- Develop people guaranteeing their sense of responsibility and ownership towards their work
What are we looking for?
- 3 to 5 years of experience managing IT projects
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Planning, organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to interact with functional and technical profiles involved in Multi-site development activities
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Telco Industry (BSS and OSS)
- Experience managing Integration Projects
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!