Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
Working in our team, you will have the challenge to perform Big Data engineering in different projects, with the cross effort in automating incidents from detection to resolution, solution modules Big Data & ML to detect, filter, correlate and identify root cause of issues.
As part of your job, you will:
- Data modeling, data ingestion and data processing applied to near-real-time use cases
- Design, develop and maintain scalable, fault-tolerant, and high performant solutions for large-scale processing systems
- Build data pipelines to collect data from different sources using real time or batch technologies
- Prepare, integrate, and consolidate data for different purposes
- Automate processes such as pipeline observability, continuous integration and continuous deployment
What are we looking for?
- Experience of 4+ years in this area
- Development with languages as Java, Scala, SQL, Shell Script, etc;
- Use of Big Data Tools as Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Hive, Flume, Nifi, etc;
- Knowledge of NoSQL Databases as Hbase;
- Knowledge of agile methodologies as Scrum, Kanban, etc;
- Experience in code repository tools (git, bitbuket).
- Experience in distribution-based architectures as Cloudera and/or cloud based.
Nice to have:
- Experience with CI/CD tools as Jenkins, Nexus, Sonarqube, etc;
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!