Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for one consultant to integrate our Support Operation providing support for our clients. This position will integrate a highly dynamic and demanding team responsible for the delivery of the L1, L2 and L3 support for both Backoffice and Customer Portal applications.
- Incident management
- Problem/Change management
- Complex incident and Resolution
- Deployment support
- Monitoring activities as required to ensure production environment is operating as expected
- Evaluate, identify and execute the necessary preventive activities in order to avoid production issues
- On call support
- Bug Fixing
What are we looking for?
- 2 to 3 years of experience with PHP Skills or PHP frameworks – Zend, Laravel
- Microsoft Databases - SQL Server
- Knowledge in Object - oriented programming
- SVN or GIT experience
- Linux and Apache
Nice to have:
- Database administration, Linux and Apache Knowledge
- ITIL Knowledge
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!