Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team. You will have a central role in the management, control and definition of TV projects within a larger program, having the opportunity to participate in one of the broadest TV Solutions in Europe, based in Lisbon.
Your mission is to:
- Oversee all TV ongoing and planned streams on a Client perspective
- Coordinate and control the overall Projects delivery, including the planned streams on roadmap
- Liaise with TV Delivery Manager and/or other Project Managers for major streams
- Liaise with other TV streams (other vendors if needed) Program or Project Managers
- Produce TV Program reports to be presented to Overall TV Program status meetings
- Assist in Program overall risk mitigation
- Manage and promote Stakeholders relationship and assure internal Program Sponsors
- Be a Project manager for project streams on a Client perspective
- Bridge the gap between the business needs (requirements) and development team
- Business analysis – compiling and maintaining project documentation such as test packs, project plans, planning and coordinating QA activities / UATs, obtaining necessary sign offs, and managing implementations
- Continually review the best practices procedures and ensure that teams adhere to this for all projects
What are we looking for?
- Relevant experience leading or coordinating teams and initiatives, involving multiple stakeholders
- Proficient in English and Portuguese, both in verbal and written forms
- 5+ year experience as Project Manager (ideally, in Telco or IT related industry)
- Highly focused on delivery projects on scope, time and budget
- Excellent communication, organizational skills and must be proactive (self-motivated)
- Experience in the TV industry – Cable, IPTV, OTT operator or vendor (preferential)
Nice to have:
- Project Management & Agile training/certification
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!