Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
This BI Reporting Consultant will act as a visualization advisor to the Client, being responsible for the end-to-end insight delivery process, since data modeling and ETL until the design, development, and maintenance of Dashboards, to support decision-making across de Business. You will work with interesting and relevant KPIs that directly support our Client managing the business, and your recommendations and insights will be key to propose new visualizations.
As part of your job, you will:
- Collect and refine reporting requirements with business users
- Design the most adequate data model applied to the use cases
- Design and develop all the data processing and transformation processes
- Design, develop and maintain scalable and high performant Dashboards, using visualization tools such as Google Data Fusion, Google Data Studio, Power BI; Tableau; QlikSense
- Document key deliverables to meet Customer needs
What are we looking for?
- Ability to deal with large volumes of data
- Experience in dashboard design and development using visualization tools, such as QlikSense, Power BI, Tableau, others
Nice to have:
- Database skills – Sybase IQ and BigQuery
- Experience with data integration tools (e.g. Talend or Composer)
- Experience working with OLAP cubes
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!