Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a SysAdmin to be part of a Devops Team, supporting L1 and L2 tickets for an Analytics solution implemented in the Telco business area.
What are we looking for?
- > 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in systems and network administration and support
- Experience in corrective and preventive maintenance (AMO)
- Good knowledge in communications network (TCP/IP)
- Experience with Linux (RHEL, CentOS), Apache, Nginx, HAProxy
- Knowledge of ELK, Kafka/Flume
- Knowledge of AWS Services: EC2, VPC, S3, EMR, IAM, Cloudwatch, Lambda, SNS, EKS
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash, Python, Golang)
- Experience in support of productive environment and incident and problem management processes
Nice to have:
- Experience in the following areas: infrastructure deployment, system monitoring, metrics and analysis, network and system security
- Knowledge of TV/Video technologies: IPTV, MPEG4, HLS, DRM, Android, iOS, VRM
- Knowledge in AD (Active directory)
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!