Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced EAI Consultant to reinforce our team working in integration and order management initiatives. This position represents an opportunity to work in an innovative and multi-disciplinary environment.
Your mission is to:
- Help define use cases
- Analyze business and technical requirements
- Identify dependencies
- Guarantee technical exploration and investigation activities
- Produce best-practices, approaches, pitfalls and outcomes of architectural and technical explorations
What are we looking for?
- Telco knowledge
- Understand the needs, standards and norms applied in this context of customers
- Know the typical systems involved in an End-2-End solution
- +5 years of experience working with ESB Tools (Mulesoft, TIBCO, SOA Suite or others)
- Solid Knowledge of Order Management
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!