Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Java developer with experience in Microservices to join our team. This team specializes in providing online, retail and mobile solutions as well as developing mobile applications. As part of our Analysis community you will have a chance to participate in several of worldwide projects.
- Participation in all phases of the development cycle (requirements, design and implementation, test)
- Update current software systems, making improvement suggestions
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code
- Assist in preparation and production of releases of software components
- Write training manuals
What are we looking for?
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or similar
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- +6 years of experience as a Java software developer
- Knowledge of web architectures and services (HTTP, SOAP, REST, JSON)
- Knowledge of principles of microservices architecture design
- Experience with SpringBoot
- Knowledge of SOLID principles
- Experience with continuous integration tools, like GIT, JIRA, Jenkins, Maven
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!