Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for an IOS Developer to join our Online team. This team specializes in providing online, retail and mobile solutions as well as developing mobile applications.
Working in this team, you will:
- Develop native applications for iOS and understand the mobile technology stack
- Work effectively within a cross functional team environment to implement projects in a timely manner
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews and functional demos;
- Proactively deal with any issues that affect user experience and application performance
What are we looking for?
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or similar
- + 2 years of experience on Mobile development in iOS ecosystem such as Objective - C, iOS SDK, Xcode, Swift
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs
- Understanding of Application Security Encryption and current security best practice
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience using the React Native framework (and related toolsets)
- Strong understanding of modern unit testing and version control - Git
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!