Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Software Engineer that has passion for quality software. You will be part of a growing team responsible for assuring that all software produced in the company is delivered with a high quality. You will work closely with our project teams in a devops environment. In this role you can contribute to build the analytics testing process and influence the implementation of best practices in the company.
As part of your job, you will:
- Definition, implementation and monitoring of the test plan for Analytics Platform
- Contribution to the analytics test strategy
- Report the quality of the software under test
- Deliver functional and automated test cases for each feature under test for Analytics Platform
- Understand our QA implementation and be a contributor for its improvement’s cross teams
What are we looking for?
- Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or other similar areas of study
- Knowledge in at least one SQL syntax (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, BigQuery or SQL Server, Teradata)
- Knowledge of data warehouse design and management
- Knowledge of scripting/programming for data analysis and ETL pipelines
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance Best Practices (ISTQB Foundation)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in at least one object-oriented language (e.g.: Java, Python)
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!