Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a PL/SQL Developer to join our team in the banking sector. You will be part of our team that is responsible for managing financial industry verticals, creating specialized products and managed services on core systems.
- Evolutionary support for several internal client applications (eg. application development of new features, bug fixes, data analysis, etc.)
- Support in the installation of new versions of the application software developed internally
- Support the creation and implementation of the various application data models
- Application support and maintenance of data migration and synchronization systems between the legacy system and the distributed system
What are we looking for?
- Experience with SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience with relational databases (preferably DB2 and/or Oracle)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Shell script (Unix)
- Knowledge of IBM mainframe systems
- Experience in the banking sector
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!