Founded in 2000, Celfocus (initially a joint venture between Novabase and Vodafone PT) is now fully owned by Novabase, the largest Portuguese Information Technology Company, listed on the Euronext Lisbon Stock Exchange.
Working across our six global offices in Lisbon, Porto, Newbury, Eindhoven, Dusseldorf and Dubai, and serving Clients in more than 20 countries, we focus on understanding the complex market needs and delivering quality solutions to our clients.
About the role
Working for a major BI and Analytics transformation project, for a tier 1 telecommunications operator, as a BI Consultant Analyst, you will analyze high volumes of data, in order to identify where improvements need to be addressed, using complex BI software and analysis tools, using visualizations that can easily translate those findings.
You will handle analysis and data modeling design based on a centralized data warehouse or multiple databases.
This is a role where you will use your analytic skillset but also programming skills, data modeling and statistics.
As part of your job, you will:
- Review and validate costumer data, as it is gathered
- Oversee the deployment of data to the data warehouse
- Monitor analytics and metrics results
- Review customer files to ensure integrity of data collection and utilization
- Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies
What are we looking for?
- Experience in functional analysis in a telco business
- Ability to understand business needs and translate them to technical requirements
- Knowledge of the technical landscape of a telco company
- Knowledge of SQL for data analysis
Nice to have:
- Knowledge on BABOK processes/approach.
- Data Modelling (dimensional models);
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum, SAFe);
- Experience and motivation to work with huge data volumes;
- Knowledge of databases as Oracle, MS SQL Server, Teradata, etc
- Use of at least one of the following tools: Talend, Oracle ODI, Informatica Power Center, OBIEE or other BI tools
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!