Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Middleware Administrator to join our team. You will lead the environment team on a specific management project and assist in defining and install middleware software for on-going projects.
- Manage the environment project team
- Execute Releases on PROD and non-PROD environments
- Engage with other teams to ensure full project alignment
- Evaluate requirements and suggests solutions and architectures
- Ensure that all environment are available for the development teams
What are we looking for?
- +5 years of experience with Linux systems administration
- +1 year of experience on managing small teams in complex environments
- Install and administration of Oracle Middleware Products (e.g. Weblogic, SOA Suite)
- Experience with Cloud environments IaaS/PaaS/SaaS/IaC
- Knowledge of basic concepts of Bash scripting, Networking and Oracle or other Databases
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!