Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to reinforce our team working in projects within the IoT Domain. This position represents an opportunity to work in a high visibility program with a variety of stakeholders and be involved in an innovative business domain.
Your mission is to:
- Coordinate End to End Solution delivery with multiple delivery streams (agile teams)
- Stakeholder management
- Control plan & budget execution
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule and costs
- Facilitate communication between teams and guarantee effective collaboration
- Capture and manage dependencies, Issues and Risks of the work performed
- Understanding of high level technology to resolve day to day problems with all agile teams
What are we looking for?
- 10+ years of experience in Project Management and Team Leading
- Good Knowledge of Telco Industry (BSS and OSS)
- Ability to create meaningful and trustworthy relations with internal & external stakeholders
- Ability to question and coach the teams on finding a way forward and the best next steps
Nice to have:
- Experience Managing Integration projects
- Experience with SAFe or LeSS (Large-Scale Scrum)
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!