Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior EAI Analyst to join our team.
As part of your job, you will:
- Ensure strategy and requirements are well understood by team members
- Participate to requirement and design meetings for new functionalities
- Share knowledge with junior team members
- Technical analysis, design and identify possible impacts (both technical and functional)
- Provide technical leadership throughout the lifecycle of a project
What are we looking for?
+1 year of experience undertaking different responsibilities including development, technical and functional analysis, and solution design
- Minimum 6 years of experience with enterprise middleware stacks, preferably webmethods, or other equivalent SOA/ESB layers
- Strong understanding of software life cycle
- Knowledge of WebMethods BPM, WebMethods IS or other ESB platforms
Nice to have:
- Experience with SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience with Java
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!