Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We’re looking for a Microservices Architect to join our team.
As part of our team, you will:
- Provide technical leadership throughout the lifecycle of a project
- Translate the client’s business requirements into systems design
- Working with business analysts and management to recommend future application solutions
- Assist in scoping out technical project proposals and present solutions to clients
- Support and feed the Pre-Sales process
- Identify and manage risk on project
- Mentor team members on best practices in software design, development, and processes
- Work within the Customer Structure in an International Environment and build a strong collaborative spirit
What are we looking for?
- +5 years of experience with Java, Springboot, Go or Python;
- +2 years of experience assuming responsibility acting as an architect;
- +2 years of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud services
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle;
- Command of architecture standards, principles, design patterns, and methodologies.
- Experience with of microservices architecture design
- Principals of Event driven architectures
- Experience working in Agile projects.
Nice to have:
- Design of REST APIs, knowledge of TM Forum
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!