Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a 3rd Line technical support customer to join our team. You will help in the preventive maintenance, especially on the application operation and will be responsible to identify and resolve issues resulting from Middleware components.
As part of your job, you will:
- Manage and troubleshoot all incidents reported to Celfocus IoT support team’s queues
- Develop and deliver code fixes if necessary
- Ensure that all stakeholder communication and updates are in line with company standards and service level agreements
- Update the knowledge base and existing documentation and produce new documents
- Support the execution of change management activities
- On call support
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of Unix administration, Shell Script and SQL
- Knowledge of the concepts of an ITIL process
- Ability to prevent and diagnose for client and system issues
- Experience with continuous integration and Continuous delivery (CI/CD)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Weblogic SOA Fusion Middleware Framework (OSB /BPEL)
- Experience with Java and Jenkins
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!