Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for an IT Technician with experience in CRM technologies who have both deep and wide expertise in the CRM solutions (preferably SIEBEL). The CRM maintenance technician works mainly on analysis of solutions implemented over SIEBEL layer and is responsible for correcting detected defects. Also you will have an important role on suggesting new solutions and implementations if applicable. You will get an opportunity to work with a wide variety of business stakeholders and different systems to ensure correct business support over client solutions.
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge or experience in CRM solutions (SIEBEL 8.1 , IP15 and IP20)
- Architecture knowledge about Tracing component failures, LDAP authentication and database performance issues
- Solid knowledge in CRM profiling methods and related performance configuration
- Specific knowledge for Web based technologies such as WebServices,SOAP,REST,JMS,XML
- Knowledge of Siebel Development Tools and eScript programming language
- Hands-on experience with Oracle EAI and Siebel Open UI
- Experience for database programming languages (ex: SQL, PL/SQL)
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge in Unix platforms and shell scripting
- CI & CD tools knowledge
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!