Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Software Developer to join our team. You will be a part of our development team in the banking area. In this project you will developing and implement custom Documentum and Kofax solutions, plan platform design, re-engineer data and code when needed, produce system administration documentation, troubleshoot application problems, and make recommendations for business changes.
Implement and maintain Documentum systems. This includes:
- Installation, configuration and documentation of full system;
- Co-lead the technical teams required to assist with the implementation and support;
- Production migration planning and execution;
- Upgrade and migrate existing Documentum systems;
- Optimize the design and performance of Documentum systems;
- Provide solutions for Documentum client access tools and web servers such as Webtop
Expertise in Enterprise image captures software Kofax:
- Analyze, design, and support applications which address simple and complex business requirements.
- Knowledge to create multiple document classes and setup proper Document separation, Classification and Form type identification logic.
What are we looking for?
- Experience as appropriate to KTM (e.g. .NET, VB, C#) Desired Qualifications.
- Knowledge of Documentum Content Server, webtop or similar
- Knowledge in Java application server and web server experience (especially Tomcat)
- Proficient in SQL and Stored Procedures such as in Oracle, SQL Server, MySql
- Familiarity with Visual Studio 2015 (or above) IDE or similar
- Proficiency in Agile Methodology
- Proficiency with code versioning tools (Team Foundation Server or Devops appreciated)
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!