Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a QA Tester with automation knowledge and skills.
You must have autonomy and capacity to understand the workflows and tools needed for the several components of the solutions. Focus on detail and analysis of use-cases, either on API exposure and testing, or E2E testing and automation effort.
You will work closely with our project teams in an agile environment and in this role you can contribute to build the automation testing process and influence the implementation of best practices in the company.
As a QA Automation Tester, your responsibilities will be:
- Definition, implementation and monitoring of the test plan for Digital Platform
- Contribution to the automated test strategy
- Report the quality of the software under test
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of an automatic test suit for Digital Platform (ATF, Java, Python, Node.js, Jenkins)
- Deliver automated test cases for each feature under test for Digital Platform
- Understand our QA implementation and be a contributor for its improvement’s cross teams
What are we looking for?
- Computer Science or Informatics Engineering degree
- Fluent in at least one development language (e.g.: Java, Python, Node.js, Golang, etc)
- Experience working with unit test frameworks (e.g. Mocha, Jest, jUnit)
- Experience with Agile Testing best practices (e.g. TDD, BDD)
- Minimum 1 year of experience implementing automation using Jenkins and ATF
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!