Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Monitoring technical support candidate to work within our team with customer.
This person will help in preventive maintenance, especially on the monitoring operation and will be responsible to identify and resolve issues resulting from components.
- Evaluate As-Is implementations and identify the gaps on monitoring and alarmistic;
- Implement monitoring for Non-production and Production environments;
- Build monitoring dashboards and proactively take the actions to address the issues found;
- Ensure that all stakeholders are communicated to and updated in line with company standards and service level agreements;
- Update the knowledge base and documentation that exist and produce new documents;
What are we looking for?
- Linux Fundamentals administration;
- Scripting experience such as bash, python, perl, powershell or other; · Knowledge in networking concepts and experience in troubleshooting (TCP/IP, LB, DNS) · Knowledge in using monitoring tools (Zabbix, Nagios, preferably Grafana);
- Knowledge of configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet preferably Ansible);
- Proficiency with JIRA and Confluence;
Desired knowledge but not essential (will be provided on the Job);
- DevOps Approach and CI-CD best practices;
- Jenkins development;
- Enjoy working in a team & helping others to improve;
- Be proactive and organized;
- Critical spirit and commitment to quality;
- Ability to Work under Pressure;
- Fluent English.
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!