Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for an IT Technician to join an IFRS15 analysis team, working mainly with Billing systems. The IT Billing Consultant works essentially on the analysis of solutions implemented over IFRS15 features & functionalities and is also responsible for correcting detected defects. You will also have an important role in suggesting new solutions and implementations if applicable. You will get an opportunity to work with a wide variety of business stakeholders and different systems to ensure correct compliance with IFRS15 rules & guidelines
Working in our Analytics team, you will:
- Help business and IT analyze complex and/or multidisciplinary issues regarding Billing
- Issue analysis on current systems / features
- Bug Fixing on current systems / features
- Detecting and implementing Improvements over existing Billing landscape
What are we looking for?
- +1 years work experience
- Comfortable with shell scripting
- Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL
Nice to have:
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL and shell scripting
- Experience in billing systems
- Knowledge of .Net, Java and C++
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!