Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Java Fullstack Developer to join our development team. You are going to be a part of a team of developers focused on backend solutions. You should be comfortable with Java and Spring but also have a passion for Frontend Development since it will be a crucial part of your tasks.
As part of your mission, you will:
- Participate in all phases of the development cycle (requirements, design and implementation, testing)
- Rotate through various roles from front to back-end to get good exposure to all parts of the project
- Update current software systems, making improvement suggestions
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code
- Assist in preparing and producing releases of software components
- Write training manuals
What are we looking for?
- Experience with Java Build Tools Maven or Gradle
- Experience in Spring Boot
- Knowledge in MySQL, Postgres…
- Experience in control tools (ex.: Git)
- Good experience on IDEs configurations (ex.: Eclipse, NetBeans…)
- Experience on Continuous Integration tools (ex.: GitLab CI, Jenkins…)
- Knowledge of good architecture practice and software implematation with Microservices logic.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of React JS.
- Knowledge of Amazon Cloud Computing (AWS)
- Knowledge of communication networks (TCP/IP)
- Experience OS Linux Knowledge of React JS.
- Knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes/EKS
- Knowledge of Shell Scripting
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!