Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are seeking to reinforce our support team with a support technician, from an IT or Telecom background, with a curious mind and a willing to grow his expertise beyond the IT domain. You will get an opportunity to work with a wide variety of business stakeholders and different systems to ensure correct business support over client solutions.
As part of your job, you will:
- Manage and troubleshoot all incidents reported by our customers
- Ensure that all stakeholder communication and updates are in line with company standards and service level agreements
- Update the knowledge base and existing documentation and produce new documents
- Support the execution of change management activities
- On call support
What are we looking for?
- +2 years work experience
- Knowledge of Linux administration, Shell Script and SQL
- Sharp debugging skills, particularly for large distributed systems across multiple technology stacks
- Knowledge of JBoss and Weblogic SOA Fusion Middleware Framework (OSB /BPEL) Platforms
Nice to have:
- Experience with Monitoring Tools like Nagios
- Knowledge of the concepts of an ITIL process
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!