Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We’re looking for a RPA Developer to join our OSS domain.
As part of your job, you will:
- Analyze and identify a potential manual business flow to automate
- Develop and test the RPA robot
- Deploy, deliver and manage the product lifecycle
- Assist in scoping out technical project proposals.
- Mentor team members on best practices in software design, development, and processes.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of IT experience as a Software Engineer
- 2+ years of experience in the area of Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Versatile profile being able to analyse, understand requirements, program and organize work
- Expericence with UIPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere
- Collaborative and inspiring team member
- Command of architecture standards, principles, design patterns, and methodologies
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!