Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a BI Consultant to join our team in Lisbon.
You will be part of our Banking Core business unit, that is responsible for managing financial industry verticals, creating specialized products and managed services on core systems.
If you are costumer oriented but still love to code from scratch and want to be a crucial part of products design and modelling, this is the opportunity for you!
As part of your job you will:
- Design and implement BI projects;
- Ensure BI projects effort estimation;
- Translate business requirements into BI / DWH solution design;
- Ensure implementation of BI projects.
What are we looking for?
- +3 years work experience in BI/Analytics Projects
- Experience in the definition and design of DWH solutions / data modeling
- Experience in ETL (preferably using PL/SQL and SAS Base)
- Experience in 1 of the following Reporting tools: Microstrategy, OBIEE, Tableau, Reporting Services, ClickView
Nice to have:
- Experience in functional analysis / requirement gathering
- Experience in Financial Services (Insurance and/or Banking)
- Use of ETL tools (e.g. Apache NIFI, Talend…)
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!