Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
Our offers support businesses that are looking for Unified Communications suites including voice, messaging, video and meeting solutions to support their employees" needs to collaborate from anywhere, at any time and from any device furthermore, making it easier to communicate with other employees, customers, and suppliers and ultimately streamlining their business processes.
Working in our Unified Communications team as Backend Developer, you will:
- Develop new features
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Adhere and contribute to the team’s Agile agreements and work methodology
What are we looking for?
- 2-3 years work experience
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Object Oriented Programming (Java or C++);
- Software design pattern (e.g., Singleton, Factory, etc.);
- Unit Test Frameworks (e.g., a família xUnit);
- DBMS (e.g., PostgreSQL);
- Distributed version control system (e.g., Git).
- Knowledge of CI/CD:
- Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Hudson or similar;
- Docker and Kubernetes;
- Google Cloud Platform or Amazon AWS.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!