Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
The 3rd Party OTT Apps STB Integrator will have a central role in the 3rd Party App integrations within the TV/STB world, working on one of the broadest and most advanced TV Solutions in Europe. This position represents an opportunity to be based in Lisbon working with a variety of international stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
- Relevant experience in the TV industry, ideally within a Cable or xDSL operator(s) on a product/technical role esp. on 3rd Party app integrations
- Relevant experience defining or owning a product area on TV middleware development and esp. 3rd party app integration.
- Exposure to all levels of product life-cycle including: Initial product requirement gathering and definition; Architecture, planning and SOW negotiation; Engagement with design, middleware, backend and security teams as well as purchasing department; Creation and review of acceptance test plans; Integration, product support, evolution and innovation.
- Very strong knowhow on 3rd Party App integration within TV- /STB OS and be able to apply it to the product and as well ability to communicate complex technical issues and tasks to a non-technical audiences
- 3+ years’ experience working with TV solutions and 3rd party App integrations
- Strong knowhow of TV solution(s) core elements such as: HTML 5, Agile methodologies, cloud based development, STB OS, content streaming technologies, DRM
- Must be familiar with content restrictions, STB middleware, Opera browser environment, TV backend systems, content-, billing- & metadata mmgt., technical project management
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!