Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
Working in our team, you will help those outside the Team understand which of their interactions with the team are helpful and which aren’t.
As part of your job you will:
- Ensure a cooperation model to interact with other teams
- Remove impediments to the Team’s progress
- Disclose the agile mindset within the organisation
- Find techniques for effective Backlog management
- Facilitate team events as requested or needed
- Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes and tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value
What are we looking for?
Someone who cares more about people than products
Believe in the collective: teams and communities
Cultivate curiosity and thirst for learning
Solid interpersonal skills in a multicultural and cross-functional network
Understands Facilitation Techniques
Adaptable to a very fast-paced and consistently growing and changing environments
Excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
PSM or CSM Certification
Previous experience working on a large scale, multiple agile team projects
Previous experience in IT projects within the Telecommunications sector
Previous experience in Analytics/Business Intelligence project
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!