Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
As a Java Developer you will contribute to a multi-thread team on blockchain projects related with IoT, Telcos and Financial Services, supporting the team with technical skills.
Your mission is to:
- Advise Product Owner on technical decisions regarding the framework trough the project phases by building and demonstrating outstanding technical judgment
- Help develop and deploy new solutions as well as maintaining existing ones, looking for improvements and alternatives to easy end-customers life
- Maintain and extend client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic using blockchain and APIs
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of at least one of the next programming languages: JAVA, Kotlin
- Sense of APIs, Micro-Services and relational Databases
- Knowledge on Spring Boot framework, in-memory databases being a plus to have experience with web3j
- Understanding of Verifiable Credentials and Decentralized ID applications
- Understanding of DLT’s, cryptography, smart contracts, consensus algorithms, cryptocurrencies and others blockchain topics will be highly appreciated
- Experience with CI/CD tools as Jenkins, Nexus, Docker, Kubernetes will be highly appreciated
- Agile methodologies as Scrum, Kanban or similar
Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
Willingness to collaborate with other players
Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!