Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
As the Blockchain Tech Lead you will contribute to a multi-thread team on blockchain projects related with IoT, Telcos and Financial Services, supporting the team with technical skills and providing a tech lead support to the internal team and client.
As part of your job you will:
- Tech lead a R3 Corda agile project
- Advise on CI/CD pipelines
- Advise Product Owner on technical decisions regarding the framework
- Leadership of a small, but enthusiast team of developers on R3 Corda framework
- Maintain and extend client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic using blockchain and APIs
- Help develop and deploy new solutions as well as maintaining existing ones, looking for improvements and alternatives to easy end-customers life
What are we looking for?
- Solid Knowledge JAVA VM and Kotlin
- Knowledge of agile methodologies as Scrum, Kanban or other will be highly appreciated
- Solid knowledge on R3 Corda DLT platform
- Corda Certified professional
- Understanding of DLT’s, cryptography, smart contracts, consensus algorithms, cryptocurrencies and others blockchain topics outside of R3 Corda world will be highly appreciated
- Understanding of APIs and Micro-Services (Springboot, RPC web frameworks, or any other capable of be used on top of Corda)
- Experience with CI/CD tools as Jenkins, Nexus, Docker, Kubernetes will be highly appreciated
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!