Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
As a Data Scientist you will collect, interpret, and publish data that will help to make business decisions in a specific time frame to determine how successful those decisions can be.
- Leverage data and business principles to solve large scale, mobile and data problems.
- Work cross functionally to define problem statements, collect data, build analytical models and make recommendations.
- Build and maintain data driven optimization models, experiments, forecasting algorithms and capacity constraint models.
- Communicate final recommendations and support decision making.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Management Science)
- 2+ years of scripting with one of these languages (PHP, R, PYTHON)
- Experience with packages such as NumPy, SciPy, pandas, scikit-learn, dplyr, ggplot2
- 2+ years experience as a Data Scientist or in a role closely related with data (e.g. Analytics)
- Experience with Java or Scala
- Experience with Spark
Nice to have:
- 1+ years of SQL experience
- Experience in distribution-based architectures as Cloudera, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc
- Knowledge of Data Governance
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!