Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a candidate for the role Operations Engineer that will help an operations team (ITIL L1 to L3), focused on the automation process and ticket journey/vertical blocks process troubleshooting and operational enhancements.
You will be working in the operations team to assure the project stability and system availability according the agreed business service levels.
You will be integrated in a very dynamic team, with focus on continuous improvements and with direct engagement with the development stream, working under an Agile methodology and addressing a DevOps delivery paradigm.
As part of your role, you will:
- Conduct the daily troubleshooting, solution monitoring & analysis activities to assure solution stability, availability, and performance.
- Act as application operations Engineer (for ITIL L1 and L2) and during Incident management.
- Act as application maintenance Engineer during problem management.
- Have an active contribution on operations continuous improvement in ITIL process, solution technical debt, application monitoring and automation of operational procedures.
- Under the Agile DevOps Squads approach, collaborate with development teams building new capabilities.
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of object oriented programming languages (Java, Python, C++)
- Previous experience in relational and non-relational databases
- Knowledge of scripting, command line and operating systems administration (Windows, Unix)
- Knowledge of systems integration and communication technologies – (SOAP, REST)
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!