Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
You will be integrated on the Environment Management Team, as pre-sales consultant. You will support all sales process participating in client meetings identifying solutions and services for our customers. You will be expected to provide trusted expertise and vision internally and with our customers through deep product and industry knowledge. You will help coordinate RFI, RFP and other sales responses, the ideal candidate will have experience in customer facing roles having discussions with senior customer.
As part of you role, you will:
- Drive sales effort around Cloud infrastructure across various technologies
- Provide client facing presentations and architecture discussions
- Work with clients to understand business challenges and provide applicable solutions
- Drive RFP responses and coordinate with all required disciplines (sales, delivery, product management).
- Pre-sales activities through nurturing, lead generation, opportunity acceleration(up-sell/x-sell)
- Help customers accelerate digital transformation of business worldwide
- Keep up to date with market trends and competitive insights. Create support documents related with this role
What are we looking for?
- +5 years work experience in architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications, from an infrastructure perspective
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends
- Knowledge in AWS, Azure cloud solutions and Containers (Docker, Kubernetes, or OpenShift)
- Strong sales mind and competitive spirit to win customer projects in competitive cloud market
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!