Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
As a Big Data & DevOps Engineer you will perform Big Data engineering tasks in a centralized solution to be reused across different Markets providing KPIs in near real-time. A central repository collects streaming data such as TV subscriptions, platform usage and service quality from all Set-Top Boxes, Mobile Phones and Tablets.
You will be part of a DevOps team, analyzing and fixing application and performance issues of the implemented solution
Your responsabilities will be:
- Solution Monitoring and Implementation of Alarmistic controls and reports
- Support L1 Team and help on Customer system utilization doubts/challenges
- Problem Fixing and Root Cause Analysis
- Documentation maintenance and evolution
- Preemptive issue tracking and solution improvements
- Data modeling, data ingestion and data processing applied to near-real-time use cases
- Build data pipelines to collect data from different sources using real time or batch technologies
- Automate processes such as pipeline observability, continuous integration and continuous deployment
What are we looking for?
- Development with languages as Java, Scala, SQL, Shell Script, etc;
- Use of Big Data Tools as Spark, Kafka, Elastic Search, Hadoop, Hive, Flume, Presto, Kafka, etc;
- Knowledge of NoSQL Databases as Hbase;
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of agile methodologies as Scrum, Kanban, etc;
- Experience in distribution-based architectures as Cloudera and AWS;
- Knowledge of Data Governance;
- Experience with CI/CD tools as GitLabs, Jenkins, etc;
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!