Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and delivering ML algorithms to a production environment to enable timely and critical operational decisions required to maintain service level agreements.
You will be integrating a team working with state-of-the-art big data technologies, streaming high volumes of transactional data that need to be processed/diagnosed in near real time. It is a “critical mission” project, operating within Agile methodology and specific client driven milestones.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, your responsabilities will be:
- Leverage data and business principles to solve large scale, mobile and data problems.
- Work cross functionally to define problem statements, collect data, build analytical models and make recommendations.
- Build and maintain data driven optimization models, experiments, forecasting algorithms and capacity constraint models.
- Communicate final recommendations and support decision making.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Management Science).
- 1+ years of professional programming experience in Scala or JAVA (production ready code).
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies, particularly of Apache Spark and Kafka
- Experience working in a team and in a demanding environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience scripting in Python and packages such as NumPy, SciPy, pandas and scikit-learn
- Experience in a role closely related with data (e.g. Analytics)
- Knowledge of Data Governance.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!