Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
Are you a college student? Do you want to know more about sectors that combine business knowledge, technical edge and design experience? Join us in a journey of what it really means to be Celfocus!
About Celfocus Internships Program:
A short-term, hybrid remote, internship that can be adjusted to your availability (up to 3 months).
You will join our team in a journey to discover the methodologies, technologies as well as better understand what you can expect when completing your degree and starting your professional path.
- Database, Integration with Data Hubs solutions
- Microservices in Order Management solutions
- IoT Solutions
- Data Hologram
- Quality Excellence Metrics Automation
- Automation Code Metrics Retrieval Engine
- Continuous Security Automated Pipeline
- Automation Code Quality Dashboard
- Analyse Code complexity using code flowers
- Visual Recognition of Website Changes
- Cloud Infrastructure Automation
- Cloud Infrastructure Assessment
- Application Maintenance & Awareness Automation - Online
- Application Maintenance & Awareness Automation - EAI
- Application Maintenance & Awareness Automation - CRM
- Application Maintenance & Awareness Automation - Billing
- Application Maintenance & Awareness Automation - Business Intelligence
Skills & Experience:
- Academic background in any IT related Engineering (professional programs, undergraduate or master degree);
- Motivation to work in the Tech Industry;
- Interest in programming (also in brainstorming, creating, suggesting and building);
- < 30 years;
- Less than 1 year of effective experience in IT;
- Curiosity and Eagerness to learn;
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Motivation to work on international projects
Curious to find out for yourself? Apply!