Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
- Capture and understand the requirements needed to implement the client’s needs;
- Design E2E solution flow and guarantee it captures all business process needs (scope);
- Identify the business processes impacted by the changes introduced in the systems;
- Understand how the designed solution will impact the as-is systems, and provide feedback about alternative paths;
- Clarify the scope, assumptions and dependencies, and ensure project alignment amongst all stakeholders;
- Act as a bridge between Business teams/client and IT teams to ensure the best solution;
- Support on solution issues during technical design, development, testing, production and warranty phases;
What are we looking for?
- +4 years of experience involved in projects as functional analyst;
- Excellent team worker with great communication skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Banking Industry;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Availability to travel.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!