Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We’re looking for a Scrum Master to join our OSS domain.
As a Scrum Master, you will:
- Ensure a cooperation model to interact with other teams;
- Remove impediments to the team’s progress;
- Find techniques for effective backlog management;
- Facilitate team events as requested or needed;
- Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value.
What are we looking for?
- Scrum master certification
- +4 years of experience in a scrum master role;
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines;
- Planning, organizational and leadership skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to work collaborative;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Telco Industry
- Functional analysis experience is a plus
- Familiarity with software development
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!