Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for an IT Technician with experience in Oracle stack technologies who have both deep and wide expertise in the EAI solutions (mandatory OSB and OSM). The EAI maintenance technician works mainly on analysis of solutions implemented over EAI layers and is responsible for correcting detected defects. Also you will have an important role on suggesting new solutions and implementations if applicable. You will get an opportunity to work with a wide variety of business stakeholders and different systems to ensure correct business support over client solutions.
As part of your job, you will:
- Process orientation on Incident and Request management
- Complex incident Triage and Resolution
- Evaluate, identify and execute the necessary preventive activities in order to avoid production issues
- Strong client driven approach & service oriented
- Escalate issues and other topics to the right team when needed
- Deployment support
- On call support
What are we looking for?
- 2 years of experience working with Oracle stack Integration, OSB and OSM (mandatory)
- Knowledge of Weblogic and EAI concepts
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience Application servers Linux
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!