Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for an EAI consultant, to be integrated in a corrective maintenance team for application support EAI in multinational company.
The EAI maintenance technician works mainly on analysis of solutions implemented over WebMethods and Order Management layer.
Also this role will have important role on suggesting new solutions and implementations if applicable.
You will get an opportunity to work with a wide variety of business stakeholders and different systems to ensure correct business support over client solutions.
As part of your job, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Incident Management
- React to service level agreements (SLA) reported through incidents by clients and applications using EAI
- Analyze and solve incidents identifying root cause and implementing solutions
- Problem Management
- Identify problems that relate to supported Integration layer
- Proactively gather evidences of defects and problems with impact on client so it can be corrected and documented for later occurrences
- Continuous Improvement
- Have a proactive and critical attitude over implemented integrations with the goal of improving the client satisfaction over its KPI’s
- Build and implement new tools and services aiming for the main keys in IT solutions nowadays such as high availability, reliability and performance for all applications where EAI is involved.
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge in WebMethods tool (>= 2 years)
- Knowledge in database programming languages (ex: SQL, PL/SQL) ·
- Basic knowledge in Linux Operating System
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!