Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Database Administrator to join our Environment Management Team. As part of your job, you will design, install, troubleshoot multi type database - relational and non-relational. You will be working in a multi-disciplinary team with in a large variety of projects, using automation as principle (IaC) to accelerate and optimize the daily activities.
What are we looking for?
- Experience with Design and implementation of multi database types - relational and non relational- as an standalone or as cluster arquitectures (e.g. MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, Kassandra, MongoDB)
- Experience with automation tools as Ansible or Terraform
- Experience with Linux systems administration
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in DaaS, based on AWS or Azure
- DataBase tunning and performance testing
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!