Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
The TV Product Owner works in an agile squad to create the best experience for the customers. Owning a specific segment of the product, this role will help the squad understand the requirements from our customers and markets and then translate them to actionable product features that can be passed on to development. The product owner will engage with senior stakeholders to guarantee alignment on best practices while providing the vision, innovation and guidance for this product vertical within the global TV business goals.
What are we looking for?
- Relevant experience in the TV or media industry, ideally in a Cable or OTT operator on a product definition role for 3+ years
- Deep knowhow of the TV industry, lead product discussions with major suppliers and take ownership of product decisions.
- Must have experience in product definition and analysis in a major operator or supplier role.
- Familiar with TV solution core elements such as: VOD, EPG, TV Middleware, Recommendation Engines, Metadata Platforms, Content CMSs, Ingestion platforms, STB OS, Driver layers, Chipset integration, CAS, DRM, Video Streaming over Cable or IPTV, OTT Apps.
- Familiar with concepts and functionalities such as: TVOD, SVOD, PVOD, Bundles, Catalogs, EPG, CMS, Settings, Zapping Banners and Social Integration, Voice / speech recognition systems, digital assistants such as Amazon Alexa and Google Home.
- Strong analytical skills and capacity to influence other technical stakeholders.
- Master Agile principles and methodologies.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!