Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Cobol Developer to join one of our teams in the banking sector. You will be part of our Banking Core business unit, that is responsible for managing financial industry verticals, creating specialized products and managed services on core systems.
- Participate in all phases of the development cycle (requirements, design and implementation, test)
What are we looking for?
- +2/3 years work experience in COBOL + DB2;
- Other preferred Knowledge: AS400/Mainframe, CL/JCL , TFS / Visual Studio.
- Proficient in English.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
Where are we?
Lisbon, in Parque das Nações with a beautiful river view!
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!