Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are a product team, with multidisciplinary skills and we work with Scrum in Agile. The product is migrating to NFV architecture (VMWare, OpenStack) and, as such, a prior architecture background or experience is key, preferably experience with similar NFV and Cloud Products.
You will be the Product Owner of one of our products in Unified Communications space, responsible for defining the product backlog and manage it.
Working in our Unified Communications team, you will:
- be the Product Owner of one of our products, for defining the product backlog and manage it;
- work towards the definition of the vision and strategy of the product and materialize it in the product roadmap;
- be responsible for the product, and you will, in a daily basis, with the Scrum Master, Team Members and Product team, bring about the best Product for our customers;
- meet with the stakeholders (internal and external) to gather their needs and, together with the Scrum Team, deliver the highest business value at each sprint.
What are we looking for?
- Product Owner or Product Management experience in a software development context;
- Background in NFV and Cloud architectures or products;
- Experience in SCRUM framework.
- Fluent in verbal and written English (mandatory)
Nice to have:
- Telecommunications Software experience.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!