Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced industry professional to guide pre-sales activities for current and new clients in the Telco Industry.
This position represents an opportunity to work with a variety of stakeholders in an international environment.
As a Pre Sales Engineer you will:
- Lead pre-sales activities.
- Prepare and submit proposals.
- Present solid solutions to our clients during the sales process.
- Understand and promote business unit offers.
- Work alongside Business Development and Technical teams, guaranteeing a solid positioning of Celfocus in proposal processes.
- Articulate the client’s needs with the Business Unit offers and solutions.
- Evaluate and understand the business drivers and risks involved to the company and the customer.
- Negotiate and use persuasion skills to overcome objections.
- Ensure the transition from Sale to Delivery.
What are we looking for?
- Strong knowledge of Telco Industry (BSS and OSS) – mandatory
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build affinity with both customers and suppliers.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Availability to travel (Europe, Middle East and Africa).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of EAI solutions
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also a strong sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!